WEBSITE PRIVACY & STORE POLICIES
Customer Care, Privacy & Safety, Payment Methods
ModelRollerCoasterHQ.com wants your experience on our site to be positive and worry-free.
Guaranteed Security Policy
ModelRailroadHQ.com guarantees that your credit card and personal information are 100% safe and secure through the use of 128-bit SSL encryption technology. In addition to your information being secure, all data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. You can shop at www.modelrailroadhq.com with confidence. We have partnered with PayPal to accept credit card payments safely and securely for our customers. The PayPal Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Here at Model Railroad HQ your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we will not sell, rent, share or loan your personal information to any unrelated third parties.
Errors and Omissions
All prices, pictures and descriptions on this site are subject to change. Model Railroad HQ maintains no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies. Model Railroad HQ. is not liable for errors in prices listed on the site due to computer error or human error.
Shipping times and rates are only estimates and are not guaranteed. We cannot control occasional inventory shortages, shipping carrier delays, customs delays, weather delays, and other factors that can delay your shipment. However, we will do our best to get your product to you as soon as possible. For International orders, the addressee is responsible for any local taxes and customs fees.
If you order more than one item Next Day Air or Second Day Air Shipping, all items in stock will be shipped immediately as requested.
Returned undeliverable packages, and refused items will be charged an appropriate shipping charge.
Order Fulfillment Policy
Standard Orders received before 3:00PM MST for in-stock items will be shipped the same day. You must pay all orders in advance at the time of order.
Shipping Damage Policy
1. IF DAMAGED IN SHIPPING: If your package arrives damaged during shipping, please keep all packaging and take pictures. If your package was shipped via UPS please send images of the damage to us within 24 hours of delivery so we can file a claim. Please include your name, phone number and invoice number. Failure to do so may result in loss of refund or replacement.
2. KEEP PACKAGING: Save boxes, packaging material, and paperwork. Don't throw anything away. These are required items for all return issues.
Return of Merchandise Policy (RMA)
We accept returns on new, unopened, unused items. You must contact us to receive an RMA number to authorize the return. Open items are not returnable for a refund. RMA requests must be received within 30 days of purchase date.
FACTORY SEALED, Open box and special value products sold on our website are sold as-is and cannot be returned. You MUST have an RMA number to return any merchandise. Please follow these steps:
1. Make sure your original invoice is dated within the last 30 days. Please include your name, phone number and invoice number. Click here to use our returns website contact form to receive an RMA (Return of Merchandise Authorization) number.
2. Check all returned items to be sure they are in new condition (including all original packaging and accessories.)
3. Include a copy of the original invoice. Check the invoice to ensure that your name, e-mail address, and phone number are correct. Highlight the item(s) you would like to return.
4. Pack the item(s) securely and mail to: Model Railroad HQ, 2999 Lawrence Street, Unit 501, Denver, CO 80205. Make sure that the RMA number is clearly indicated.
5. Shipping charges are not refunded. You will be responsible for the return shipping fees incurred to send the item(s) back to us.
6. Refunds are processed for the original purchaser only.
PLEASE NOTE: Items returned to us without an RMA# may be refused and returned to the sender postage collect. Items returned to us with an RMA# must be received within 30 days of the RMA issuance, and will normally be refunded appropriately within 3 business days of receipt. We are not responsible for shipping charges or return shipping charges on returned items unless you receive the wrong item or are missing an item from your order.
If you have questions or concerns not addressed here, please contact us. Please include your name and phone number.
Model Rail Road HQ Home Office
2999 Lawrence Street
Denver, CO 80205 (970) 988-2866